Feeling under the weather? Don’t let flu and cold season get the best of you. It’s the perfect time of year to travel the world of tea. Tea is the most commonly consumed beverage in the world, second only to water, and Peerless has been selling delicious and healthy teas for over 80 years! May we suggest:
- Rose Hips “Queen of the Flowers”: Boosts your immune system, calms your mind, and clears your respiratory system.
- Chamomile: Anti-bacterial properties help fight colds, soothe stomach aches, and aids in relaxation to help you sleep better.
- Peach White: White tea has strong anti-bacterial and anti-viral qualities. A great option when fighting the flu.
- Panfired Green Tea: A great flu fighter!
- Organic Masala Chai: This delicious black tea is soothing to both throat and stomach.
From green tea to hibiscus, from white tea to chamomile, teas are chock full of flavonoids and other healthy goodies.
Cheers to good health!