These are challenging times for the food industry. Skyrocketing costs of gas, food, and paper goods have left most of us scrambling for solutions. Peerless Coffee & Tea products are already the most profitable items on your table but they can do more. Here are some great ideas to keep customers coming in your doors.
1. ICED COFFEE – You’re seeing it everywhere – competitors advertising on TV, articles in the NY Times, but is it marketed in your establishment? Peerless wants to help you take advantage of the buzz. You already have the makings for iced coffee in your operation – no need to order special ingredients. You can dramatically increase coffee profits by chilling your excess brewed coffee and pouring it over ice. Add a shot of syrup and charge more to make a delicious iced coffee.
Peerless wants to help you market iced coffee. Just e-mail Peerless at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a PDF file with a table talker for iced coffee – just print, cut and attach to your menu or display on your café tables. HINT: Freeze your excess brewed coffee in ice cube trays and use the cubes for a bolder iced coffee drink.
2. “ARNOLD PALMERS” – Are you making “Arnold Palmers”? Most of you have the ingredients in house. All you need is iced tea and lemonade. Make your “Arnold Palmers” with our Organic Tropic Star China Black Iced Tea and lemonade for a smooth and special quencher or use pomegranate or other exotic juices to make your own signature “Arnolds”. We’ve come up with a marketing piece for you to use on your menu or at your pay station. This marketing piece is just a mouse click away at email@example.com.
3. UPGRADING TO ORGANICS – Savvy operators know that they need to differentiate themselves from the competition. Increased quality and demand for natural, healthy products drive customers in the door. Go Organic! Peerless has a complete program of organic, single estate, and Fair Trade coffees and teas.
4. APPEAL TO BUDGET CONSCIOUS DINERS – Keep budget-conscious diners by creating new ways to help customers share. How about a “coffee & dessert share” promo where the table gets a carafe or French press and a signature dessert to share? Sharing can increase customer frequency and guest check averages.
5. SUGGESTIVE SELLING – Are you marketing to your customers? Do your servers suggestively sell? Merchandising is a great way to “focus” your customers on impulse products that can add to your bottom line. Are your Organic Tropic Star Iced Teas hidden behind the counter? Display Tropic Star on the counter in a beautiful pitcher, garnished with fresh fruit. It’s a perfect complement to any meal.